I’ve compiled here a list of answers to frequently asked questions as well as information which I feel is useful for clients to know before contacting me. This is to ensure that you can make an informed decision before reaching out, to increase the likelihood that those who contact me will be a good match, and so I can avoid going over the same questions again and again.
- Who is Mistress Kira?
- Who is my ideal client?
- How much do I charge?
- Where will the session take place?
- What services do I offer?
- What services do I not offer?
- What is my sexual health policy?
- What is my COVID policy?
- How to prepare for a bottoming session
- How to book a session
1. Who is Mistress Kira?
I am primarily a playful and teasing Dominatrix. I like to have fun and laugh during sessions. However, I also relish getting in touch with my dark side and indulging in degradation and sadism when the mood takes me. At the beginning of a session, I like to communicate with my clients openly, to ensure we both understand what the session will involve, and any limitations or boundaries either of us wish to set. This is so that you and I can feel as comfortable as possible.
I am fascinated with the psychology of kink and I may want to discuss the motivations and feelings behind your submissiveness. This is for my own personal interest, but it also gives me more information to play with in the scene. It lets me know which buttons to push. However, I understand that not everyone will feel comfortable sharing that level of information.
The kinks I enjoy the most are feminisation, degradation, humiliation, having my feet worshipped, and topping. I’m very open minded and love to hear about all the weird and wonderful kinks that people have. Feel free to share yours with me and, provided they’re not one of the kinks I’ve explicitly said I don’t do, I’ll more than likely be happy to explore it with you.
There is a diversity of bodies in the kink scene. I aim to make my service as accessible as possible. I have worked with several clients who have physical disabilities and will always do my best to ensure their experience is as enjoyable as possible. If you have any accessibility needs please let me know and I’d be happy to work with you to make sure you’re as comfortable as you want to be.
2. Who is my ideal client?
My ideal client is someone who:
- Is able to communicate clearly about what they want from the session . I’m happy to work with people who wish to take an exploratory approach and who may be new to kink. However, before you reach out, think about what in particular turns you on, and what types of play you’d like to explore.
- Knows what their boundaries are. One of the main red flags for me is when a person says “I don’t have any limits”. Everyone has limits. Anyone who says they don’t has not spent enough time thinking about it.
- Has read through my website, who doesn’t ask questions I’ve already answered there, and who fills out the contact form fully and clearly.
- Refers to me as ‘Mistress’ and is suitably deferential, but who also understand that we are both people, with our own lives outside of this space.
- Is generous and spoils me with gifts in addition to the fee for my service. I love it when clients buy me toys or clothes to use in sessions with them.
- Is straightforward when it comes to choosing a date and time for the session, and paying the deposit. I’m not here for endless email correspondence.
- Is willing to explore their shadow, their taboos, and match my level of kinkiness in a way which is healthy and boundaried.
- Responds promptly to messages.
- Accepts the boundaries I lay down. Any attempt to push against my limits will result in me ending correspondence/the session.
- Is interested in exploring the motivations and psychology behind their kinks.
3. How much do I charge?
My tribute is £100 per hour. I charge a 20% deposit to secure the booking. Sessions need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance. The deposit is refundable if you cancel 48 hours before the session but not afterwards. My fee does not include the cost of the venue. That is something we would arrange separately.
4. Where will the session take place?
I am based in East London and primarily work out of dungeons and hotels in this area. When you contact me I will send you a list of the venues that I use. I’m also open to suggestions from clients and willing to consider new spaces.
5. What services do I offer?
The services I offer include:
- Impact play
- Chastity and Orgasm Denial
- Anal play
- Roleplay and identity play
- Sensation play
- Foot, stocking, and boot worship
- Breath play
- Financial Domination
If you have kinks which aren’t mentioned here then feel free to get in touch and tell me about them. I love to learn!
6. What services do I not offer?
I do not do (so please don’t ask about):
- Medical play / needles
- Blood play
- Scat play
No kink-shaming, I just don’t do them.
7. What is my sexual health policy?
In order to look after my own sexual health, and the sexual health of my clients and sexual partners, I ask all clients who want a session which would include unprotected oral sex to get a full STI screening before the meeting, show me the results, and not to have any form of unprotected sex between the test and our meeting. I am happy to meet with clients who cannot do this for whatever reason, however I would wear a condom for any activities which could pose a risk to my sexual health. In order to get a sexual health test, you can either attend a sexual health clinic (you can find your nearest one here) or you can use a home test kit (which you can order here).
8. What is my COVID policy?
I am double vaccinated. To reduce the risk of catching and spreading Covid, I only meet with clients who are double vaccinated. On the day of our meeting, I will ask you to do a rapid lateral flow Covid test and to show me the results (you can order them here). I will also do a test that morning and show you my results.
9. How to prepare for a bottoming session
If you are interested in exploring anal play in a session, you will need to douche beforehand. If you aren’t familiar with douching, you can find more information about it here. If you do not have a douche, you will need to buy one. Douching isn’t something that I would do with you in the session, so you would need to do this yourself before we meet.
If you aren’t doing anal play regularly, then it can take the body a while to adapt to it. If your preference is to try anal play for the first time with me in the session then I am happy to do so, just know that this is something that we would do gradually and may take up a lot of time. If you would prefer to explore deeper and faster anal play in the session, then I recommend stretching beforehand using plugs or dildos, and lots of lube!
10. How to book a session
To get in touch with me please fill out and send the contact form here. If you do not want to correspond via email, then you can contact me on Twitter. I’ll want to hear about your kinks, fantasies, limits, and availability. If I feel we would be a good match then I will get back to you within a few days. We will have a brief discussion about the content of the session and then agree on a time, date, and venue. Once this has been agreed you will pay a 20% deposit to confirm the booking. This deposit is non-refundable if you cancel within 48 hours of the session.
I keep these discussions brief and ask for a deposit once the basic details have been decided to sort out those who are genuine about meeting from those who are just looking to chat endlessly.