I’ve compiled here a list of answers to frequently asked questions as well as information which I feel is useful for clients to know before contacting me. This is to ensure that you can make an informed decision before reaching out, to increase the likelihood that those who contact me will be a good match, and so I can avoid going over the same questions again and again.
- Who is Mistress Kira?
- Who is your ideal client?
- How much do you charge?
- Where will the session take place?
- What is your availability?
- What services do you offer?
- What services do you not offer?
- What is your sexual health policy?
- What is your COVID policy?
- How do I prepare for an anal session?
- Discretion is important to me. Can I have a session without leaving marks?
- How do I book a session?
1. Who is Mistress Kira?
I am primarily a playful and teasing Dominatrix. I like to have fun and laugh during sessions. I also relish getting in touch with my dark side and indulging in degradation and sadism. At the beginning of a session, I like to sit down with clients and have a quick chat so that we can get to know each other and to ensure we both understand what the session will involve, and check any limits the client has. This is so that you and I can feel as comfortable as possible.
I am interested in the psychology and therapeutic aspects of kink. I may ask you about the motivations and feelings behind your submissiveness. This gives me more information to play with in the scene and lets me know which buttons to push.
The kinks I enjoy most are feminisation, degradation, humiliation, foot worship, and topping. I’m open minded and love to hear about all the weird and wonderful kinks that people have. Feel free to share yours with me and, provided they’re not one of the kinks I’ve explicitly said I don’t do, I’ll more than likely be happy to explore it with you.
There is a diversity of bodies in the kink scene. I aim to make my service as accessible as possible. I have worked with several clients who have physical disabilities or health conditions. If you have any accessibility needs please let me know and I’d be happy to work with you to make sure you’re as comfortable as you want to be.
2. Who is your ideal client?
My ideal client is someone who:
- Is able to communicate clearly about what they want from the session . I’m happy to work with people who want to take an exploratory approach and who may be new to kink. However, before you reach out, think about what in particular turns you on, and what types of play you’d like to explore.
- Knows what their boundaries are. When someone tells me “I don’t have any limits”, that sends up a red flag straight away. Everyone has limits. Anyone who says they don’t have limits hasn’t spent enough time thinking about it and is at risk of real harm to themselves.
- Has read through my website, who doesn’t ask questions I’ve already answered here, and who fills out the contact form fully and clearly.
- Refers to me as ‘Mistress’ and is suitably deferential, but also understands that we are both human beings, not just our kink roles.
- Is generous and spoils me with gifts. I love it when clients buy me toys or clothes to use in sessions with them.
- Is straightforward when it comes to choosing a date and time for the session, and paying the deposit. I’m not here for endless correspondence.
- Is interested in exploring their shadow side in a way which is healthy and boundaried.
- Responds promptly to messages.
- Accepts the boundaries I lay down. Any attempt to push against my limits will result in me ending correspondence/the session.
3. How much do you charge?
My tribute is £150 per hour. I take a 20% deposit to secure the booking. The remainder of the tribute can be paid once we have met. The deposit is non-refundable, however if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice it can be transferred to a rescheduled session. My fee does not include the cost of the venue.
4. Where will the session take place?
5. What is your availability?
I am available for sessions during the afternoon and evenings every day of the week except Wednesday and Thursday. I require at least 48 hours notice to book a session. However, if you want a session in a dungeon and/or a session that requires getting a sexual health test beforehand, then I recommend booking the session at least a week in advance to account for dungeon availability and the processing time for sexual health testing. I do not do same day or next day sessions so do not ask for them.
6. What services do you offer?
The services I offer include:
- Roleplay and identity play
- Foot, stocking, and boot worship
- Financial Domination
- Impact play
- Chastity and Orgasm Denial
- Anal play
- Sensation play
- Breath play
If you have kinks which aren’t mentioned here then feel free to get in touch and tell me about them. I love to learn!
7. What services do you not offer?
I do not do (so please don’t ask about):
- Medical play / needles
- Blood play
- Scat play
No kink-shaming, I just don’t do them.
8. What is your sexual health policy?
In order to look after my own sexual health, and the sexual health of my clients and sexual partners, I ask all clients who want a session which would include unprotected oral sex to get a full STI screening before the meeting, show me the results, and not to have any form of unprotected sex between the test and our meeting. In order to get a sexual health test, you can either attend a sexual health clinic (you can find your nearest one here) or you can use a home test kit (which you can order here). Getting the results of a sexual health test can take time so I recommend having the test done around a week before our session. If you are unable to get a sexual health test, we can still meet however I will wear a condom for any activities which could pose a risk to my sexual health. I always wear a condom when topping even if the client has a negative sexual health test.
9. What is your COVID policy?
I have received 3 COVID vaccinations. On the day of our meeting, I will ask you to do a rapid lateral flow Covid test and to show me the results (you can order them here). I will also do a test that morning and show you my results.
10. How do I prepare for an anal session?
If you are interested in exploring anal play in a session, you will need to douche beforehand. If you aren’t familiar with douching, you can find more information about it here. If you do not have a douche, you will need to buy one. Douching isn’t something that I would do with you in the session, so you would need to do this yourself before we meet.
If you aren’t doing anal play regularly, then it can take the body a while to adapt to it. If your preference is to try anal play for the first time with me in the session then I am happy to do so, just know that this is something that we would do gradually and may take up a lot of time. If you would prefer to explore deeper and faster anal play in the session, then I recommend stretching beforehand using plugs or dildos, and lots of lube!
11. Discretion is important to me. Can I have a session which doesn’t leave marks?
I understand that many of my clients enjoy impact play and bondage but do not want to leave the session with lasting marks. If this is the case, let me know and I can adapt the session to that requirement.
Marks are more likely when a lot of pressure is applied in a small area over an extended period. With restraining, marks are more likely with rope, and can be avoided with wide wrist and ankle cuffs. Many dungeons also have restraint implements with wide leather straps which secure the submissive but are less likely leave marks. With spanking, marks are more likely with canes, whips, floggers, wheels, claws and can be avoided with lighter pressure from wider tools like paddles and hands.
12. How do I book a session?
To get in touch with me please fill out the contact form. If you do not want to correspond via email, then you can contact me on Twitter. I’ll want to hear about your kinks, fantasies, limits, and availability. We will have a brief discussion about the content of the session and then agree on a time, date, and venue. Once this has been agreed you will pay a 20% non-refundable deposit to confirm the booking.
I keep these discussions brief and ask for a deposit once the basic details have been decided to sort out those who are genuine about meeting from those who are just looking to chat endlessly.
I look forward to hearing from you.